The Spirit of Optimism

"Cultivate an attitude of happiness. Cultivate a spirit of optimism. Walk with faith, rejoicing in the beauties of nature, in the goodness of those you love, in the testimony which you carry in your heart concerning things divine."



-Gordon B. Hinckley


Thursday, June 16, 2011

Gradiation

  ps - yes I know how to spell...it is just what we called it.  ;-)  Funny times.

I spent the morning with Amanda buying her a dress, shoes, jewelry and everything else for her graduation outfit.....and I didn't get a picture of it.

Amanda had fun taking pictures of herself in the car.



I wish my more dressy shades hadn't gotten broken...This out in the barn with the horses look, just doesn't match.






So proud of you for sticking it out and all the work you are doing to go to the next step!


Not sure why the fingers are up, but it was fun making the kids laugh.






Choir singing before.


Jazz band.  They were really good.


We were 4 rows up from the floor.  No matter how much we yelled we couldn't get here attention.  She told me after it was over she would hear us, but just couldn't find where we were.




Amanda and her principle.




Oh dang it...the hair.  LOL


                             

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on Amanda's graduation. She was two when Andrew and I got engaged. What a cutie she was (and still is)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Amanda graduated already! Tell her congratulations for us.

    ReplyDelete