The Spirit of Optimism

"Cultivate an attitude of happiness. Cultivate a spirit of optimism. Walk with faith, rejoicing in the beauties of nature, in the goodness of those you love, in the testimony which you carry in your heart concerning things divine."



-Gordon B. Hinckley


Monday, February 14, 2011

The Joys of living out in the Open

I went to feed the horses this morning.  I was in the barn throwing hay out and noticed a 'cute' little furry black and white thing scurrying across the back of the barn.  As I watched its moves, I joyfully watched another one scurry out from behind the other.  They went back and forth the back of the barn 3 times going in and out of the stalls...My guess is because the horses dont like being stalled up the couple is preparing a home for their family...SO much fun to watch these cute little things homestead in my barn...sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment