The Spirit of Optimism

"Cultivate an attitude of happiness. Cultivate a spirit of optimism. Walk with faith, rejoicing in the beauties of nature, in the goodness of those you love, in the testimony which you carry in your heart concerning things divine."



-Gordon B. Hinckley


Monday, February 27, 2012

2nd Part Piano

I wanted to take these yesterday when I  looked half decent.  We had company, so that didn't happen.  These are by myself, with a Freezing house (haven't worked out yet, so the heat hasn't been turned up) --Freezing fingers --  and I am not sure I like being on camera.  Here are the second halves to the pieces and three parts to the one I am going to work more seriously on...

Oh, How Lovely - pt 2





Be Still My Soul pt 2


Hie To Kolob - 1


Hie - 2


Hie - 3

No comments:

Post a Comment