The Spirit of Optimism

"Cultivate an attitude of happiness. Cultivate a spirit of optimism. Walk with faith, rejoicing in the beauties of nature, in the goodness of those you love, in the testimony which you carry in your heart concerning things divine."



-Gordon B. Hinckley


Sunday, February 26, 2012

Which one?

I have been practicing a couple of songs and would like to know which one you think I should play in Sacrament.  They are played a little slow in these videos because I always think I play them too fast.  But when I listened -- they are too slow.  I will speed them up, but for now this is what I have recorded.  I did record them in HD and they sounded really nice, but to post them here, I had to compress them and the quality diminished - the software I used only let me compress some of it --free stuff of course.  I need to find a good software program or find out how to upload things without taking hours.  Anyhoo - pardon the mistakes.  Of course I can play it perfectly with no pressure.  I thought I was ready to do it with pressure.  Guess not - muscles tighten and shakes begin - once fingering is lost, I have a hard time getting back on top....Oh, and my piano is REALLY out of tune.  It has been through years of use and a move with no update.  Sorry.  And the kids had fun....and got bored.  With it shortened, you might miss some funny stuff and some better parts of the song.

 Be Still My Soul


Oh How Lovely Was the Morning




No comments:

Post a Comment