The Spirit of Optimism

"Cultivate an attitude of happiness. Cultivate a spirit of optimism. Walk with faith, rejoicing in the beauties of nature, in the goodness of those you love, in the testimony which you carry in your heart concerning things divine."



-Gordon B. Hinckley


Monday, August 30, 2010

Long Day

Today I was up at 5 and the kids were up at 5;30. They went to their first day of school. I stayed in Bridger Valley and Evanston getting things ready for the move in. After picking the kids up from school we had 30 min to kill before the final walk through. So I drove over to the Lyman Cemetary. This is what we saw. I tried to get closed, but the dominate/curious one finally said enough and they ran - Oh how i wish i had a zoom on my phone! I believe we saw the same ones by the freeway on the way home at 8. The kids are finally asleep after a stressful evening (9:45). BTW - I have all the respect in the world for those who have moved...especially if they are downgrading from what they had before. 2 more days of this same insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment