The Spirit of Optimism

"Cultivate an attitude of happiness. Cultivate a spirit of optimism. Walk with faith, rejoicing in the beauties of nature, in the goodness of those you love, in the testimony which you carry in your heart concerning things divine."



-Gordon B. Hinckley


Saturday, August 21, 2010

Today

I am just SO excited about the change. I had a total blast today. Sarah and I, after seeing the new horses, went and rode Mercury. She was back to her normal self - cooperative.
I met the gentleman who is letting me keep her at his place and he is extremely generous. He will let me use his truck and trailer to get the horses in 2 weeks. He is helping me out so much with making this change happen smoothly. I am really thankful for being introduced to him. I had a really fun time talking horses with him and his ranch hand. Great people.
Being out with horses all day means everything to mean. Dream come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment