The Spirit of Optimism

"Cultivate an attitude of happiness. Cultivate a spirit of optimism. Walk with faith, rejoicing in the beauties of nature, in the goodness of those you love, in the testimony which you carry in your heart concerning things divine."



-Gordon B. Hinckley


Monday, May 16, 2011

Accident Prone

I think I can say I am accident prone.  Not sure if it is because I am assuming that life is a box of chocolates or if fate is trying to tell me something.

I cute my finger to the bone - 7 stitches;
got whacked in the back of the head and trampled by the horse;
whacked my finger with a hammer - blood blister under the fingernail hurts;
really messed up my ankle...and then in my next post you will see that last thing...all in the last 6 weeks. :-/



I did this by steppin on an uneven peice of concrete....wore a splint for 2 days.  Yesterday I was able to walk without the splint...and then...(next blog)


1 comment: