The Spirit of Optimism

"Cultivate an attitude of happiness. Cultivate a spirit of optimism. Walk with faith, rejoicing in the beauties of nature, in the goodness of those you love, in the testimony which you carry in your heart concerning things divine."



-Gordon B. Hinckley


Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Here we go again - next and last batch of Chicks for the year

Six black sex-linked/Six gold sex-linked
Haven't lost one yet.  I am pretty confident that keepin their hiney's clean is the difference.  The last batch when I got them were not clean and I did not know that you had to 'wipe' them.  ;-)  (I think they were already backed up when I took them home. - i may have been able to reverse it if I had known.)
  These were all clean but one when I took them home. I took care of her for 2 days and she had been fine.




     The kids couldnt believe the last batch were so small when we got them.  So I had to compare.


Love the bronze color on this one!

2 weeks old --They grow up so FAST....





No comments:

Post a Comment