The Spirit of Optimism

"Cultivate an attitude of happiness. Cultivate a spirit of optimism. Walk with faith, rejoicing in the beauties of nature, in the goodness of those you love, in the testimony which you carry in your heart concerning things divine."



-Gordon B. Hinckley


Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Horses and Dogs dont mix!

She is not looking so happy...


 
I see why!!
Damned dog.  A couple of weeks ago Dave and I were in with the horses.  They were eating hay.  Nothing on their heads.  I jumped on Merc's back and laid/layed(dont care to know which is which)  there.  Dave asked if he though Yama would let him do that.  So Dave jumped on Yama. Yama jumped and dave jumped off.  While we were laughing, I guess Sam - the dog - thought he would join in the fun.  He came in and ran after the horses.  Merc wheeled around on her hind end and caught me in the back of the head with her jaw knocking me to the ground.  She paused, but Sam didn't.  Dave yelled at me to watch out.  I curled up in a ball and merc ran over me while the others ran around.  Dave came and picked me off the ground and even while Dave was yelling at the Dog to get out he was still chasing them around....He has since been locked up permanently!  Cant decide whether to get rid of him or not. 







No comments:

Post a Comment