The Spirit of Optimism

"Cultivate an attitude of happiness. Cultivate a spirit of optimism. Walk with faith, rejoicing in the beauties of nature, in the goodness of those you love, in the testimony which you carry in your heart concerning things divine."



-Gordon B. Hinckley


Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sarah and I got what we want!


Sarah got some new boots.  Her other ones were so small and she kept wearing them to school, so I thought it was time to upgrade.


My Round Pen!!
I finally got my round pen. I had gone to Murdochs and the guy there talked me into something I really didnt feel comfortable with...went against my gut and got it anyway. brought it home and set it up. Hated it! So i took it back and they refunded my card. Had to wait to decide what i really wanted. I figured out what I wanted, but then had to wait days to have the $ put back on my card. So I went back a 3rd time and picked it up. I came home, had austin set it up and tried it out. Love it!




Sarah riding Mercury - Phone pictures are not that great.  :-/


1 comment: